A talented senior sales executive is required to direct and drive growth in sales of our environmental reports, data and services to the property market; comprising Architectural Practices, Planning Consultants and Property Developers. The successful applicant will be incentivized to hit challenging sales targets and co-ordinate our company wide sales activities to achieve a combined overall growth of >30%/a in revenue across
our full range of products and services. Reporting to the Managing Director, the role will oversee development of the sales management strategy and process.
On offer is an exciting opportunity to help shape the rapid growth of Geosmart, a new and innovative environmental company. Our flood risk, drainage and contaminated land reports support early environmental intervention, encouraging cost effective and truly sustainable development. Our unique environmental risk data is used to screen a significant portion of UK property transactions. As experts in Land and Water our
customer focused environmental services, minimize risk and provide our clients with the foundation for successful project outcomes.
Frequent travel to London and other parts of the UK for meetings and networking opportunities will be required. This role will provide opportunities to participate in industry bodies and play a leading role at the forefront of the rapidly developing environmental information services sector in the UK.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following:
- Significant successful sales management experience in a business to business sales environment with challenging sales targets.
- Ability to develop and execute a personal sales strategy with aptitude and motivation for closing deals with new clients and building long term client relationships.
- An understanding of the property industry and the role of environmental reports and data in planning and development are desirable.
- Experience of managing and growing a sales team.
- Experience in the development of business sales management plans, including the implementation and monitoring of a systematic sales process.