GeoSmart Position – CAD Technician – Flood & Drainage
Location – Shrewsbury
Salary – From £18,000 per year
To apply please email Alan White at firstname.lastname@example.org and reference GVAC024
GeoSmart are seeking a candidate with a strong CAD background to support our expanding drainage design portfolio. GeoSmart provide specialist advice on flood risk, drainage and contaminated land, helping property professionals understand and mitigate environmental risk. The successful applicant will help our drainage team with the preparation of our design drawings and will have the opportunity to develop technical knowledge of sustainable drainage systems. Experience of working in industry would be an advantage, but high quality applicants with a keen interest and commercial understanding will also be considered. With a commitment to deliver work of the highest standard to demanding deadlines, an ambitious candidate will excel in our growing, dynamic, consultancy environment.
Work is available on a flexible basis to suit the right candidate.
Responsibilities and duties:
· Prepare CAD drawings to assist with drainage design
· Set up baseline topography and existing site layout
· Add drainage infrastructure to the drawings as specified by the senior team
· Support projects that deliver high quality, pragmatic advice and solutions to environmental problems.
Required competencies and experience:
· Appropriate CAD experience preferably relating to drainage
· Technical Qualification in CAD or Engineering equivalent to A level or above.
· Enthusiastic and willing, with a strong team player attitude.
· Good administration and organisation skills to coordinate own time.
Reference ID: GVAC025
Job Types: Part-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: From £18,000.00 per year