GeoSmart Position – Sales Manager
Location – Shrewsbury
Salary – Dependent on experience
To apply please email Martin Lucass at email@example.com and reference GVAC026.
Reporting to the Commercial Director, the role will support improvements to the business development and sales management process.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Working with the senior team to achieve revenue growth and implement our sales management plan;
• Prepare proposals and follow up on sales opportunities;
• Make regular telephone calls to qualify leads, arrange meetings and follow up sales opportunities;
• Focus on delivering an increase in new clients delivering repeat business;
• Travel for meetings and networking opportunities as required;
• Help manage the sales process through use of the company CRM system, monitor tasks and follow up on client meetings;
• Help manage relationships with existing key clients and growth accounts;
• Line management with responsibility for performance and delivery against individual KPIs;
• Complete weekly management, accountability calls and appraisals with the sales team;
• Reviewing enquiries and ensuring resource is allocated to ensure they are prioritised correctly and delivered within agreed service limits;
• Leading the daily sales call ensuring team members keep on top of proposals and chasing;
• Report to the Commercial Director on a weekly basis.
Role competencies and experience:
• Strong communication skills with an excellent telephone manner.
• Willingness to deal with client enquiries over the telephone and via email and undertake regular consultation with regulatory bodies.
• Experience in technical report writing.
• Enthusiastic and willing, with a strong team player attitude.
• Good administration and organisation skills to coordinate own time.
• Hold a current driving license and be prepared to drive for business purposes on occasion.
• Sales experience in a business to business sales environment.
• Ability to develop a personal sales strategy with aptitude and motivation for closing deals with new clients and building long term client relationships.
• Experience of managing and monitoring the sales process through a CRM system.
• Confidence to develop their technical knowledge to understand the property industry and the role of environmental reports in planning and development.
Expected start date: 08/11/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent