Apprentice Business Administrator
GeoSmart is seeking someone with ambition, enthusiasm, and creativity to take on an amazing opportunity as an apprentice in our expanding business.
What we are looking for…
We’d like to meet individuals that are keen to grow a solid understanding of business administration and are comfortable using Microsoft Word and Excel for basic needs – we’ll teach you the ropes! You should have level 4 GCSEs in Maths and English as a minimum.
1 year in customer service (preferred).
Shrewsbury office in person
- General administration duties including filing and data entry.
- Answer telephone and email enquiries in a professional and timely manner.
- GDPR Compliance
- Create and maintain filing and other office systems.
- Order and maintain stationery and equipment.
- Interact with team members and carry out any additional requests.
- Maintain a positive and friendly company image.
- Data ordering for reports
- Travel arrangements for the team when required.
- Creating proposals for the sales team
- Uploading new opportunities onto our CRM on behalf of the sales team.
Job Type: Apprenticeship
Salary: £6.25 per hour
Expected hours: 32 per week
- Company pension
- Sick pay
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Work Location: In person
Reference ID: GVAC030
Expected start date: 02/10/2023