Join our RIBA Approved CPD webinar: ‘Environmental Information for Masterplanning’
23rd October 2019, 12:00pm-1:00pm.
Who should sign up
Property developers, planners, architects – anyone involved in the process of property transactions, management and development.
What will be covered?
This RIBA Assessed CPD will cover:
- Introductions and background to presenter
- Session overview and learning objectives
- Site development feasibility – why environmental issues are important
- Integrating Environmental data into Master planning and site acquisition
- Key environmental constraints:
- Sustainable drainage – foul & surface water management
- Contaminated Land
- Flood risk
- Case Study examples
- Follow on actions & preparation for Planning Applications
- Further reading, questions and discussion
Dr Paul Ellis – Managing Director
Paul has been responsible for the investigation of flood risk, drainage and environmental risk assessment relating to property development, water resources, mineral extraction, landfill and other industries.
Paul is responsible for innovation and development of new environmental data and services for GeoSmart Information.