GeoSmart Portfolio Screening
GeoSmart can provide portfolio analysis on flood risk for multiple sites for an organisation.
Our analysis is highly detailed containing all four flood sources individually and combined with high spatial precision. This data can be used to enhance existing flood risk management procedures or models.
Updates are available to support annual portfolio managers risk assessment and business plan using the latest data, which is useful given the regular changes in the Environment Agency modelled flood outlines. Keeping our reports up to date, helps you keep you aware of changes in your land.
- An experienced GeoSmart consultant will undertake a review the portfolio to confirm the impacts of flood risk and provide an array of analytical data such as type of flood, depth, severity risk, surface water flow path and damage cost data.
- An asset risk report provides a classification of the flood risk plus clear and pragmatic advice regarding the nature and potential significance of flood hazards which may be present.
- Data from the Environment Agency (EA), Natural Resources Wales and SEPA is used alongside commercial datasets including GeoSmart’s own groundwater flood risk map in the analysis. We can include additional data sets to customise the analyses and report to suit
Key questions answered
- What is the risk of fluvial or storm-surge flooding, not accounting for existing flood defences?
- What is the risk of fluvial or storm-surge flooding, accounting for existing flood defences?
- What is the level of surface water flood risk?
- Are there records of historic flood incidents at the asset?
- What types of flooding have occurred historically?
- Does the site fall within an Aquifer/Groundwater Protection Zone?
- What is the groundwater flood risk at the asset?
Frequently Asked Questions
- Produced by specialist hydrologists with over 15 years’ experience.
- Defined workflow based on projects with professionals in the insurance industry assessing flood risk for the insurance industry
- Reports are used in business plans and asset reviews
- Low cost / fixed price
- Easy-to-read format using a visual ‘traffic light’ risk rating
- Well presented, conclusive and concise report
- Provides a review of available flooding data
- Clear recommendations provided
- Potential to customise dependent on clients attitude to risk based on flooding source, depth and site coverage
Contact us for information on further Flood Risk Assessment services including:
- Flood Evacuation Plan
- Flood Risk Assessments
- Site Walkover
- Sequential Test
- Detailed flood modelling
- Assessment of risk from fluvial, pluvial and groundwater water flooding
- Commercial datasets used for increased confidence
- Review of historic flooding events
- Comments on flood resistance and resilience measures
Reports based on:
- Site location plans are available
- Site walkover survey is not required
- Advance payment is made
If your site doesn’t fit these assumptions or you require a site walkover survey, we can still assist but please do get in touch as one of our other packages may suit you better.
- Typically 10 working days
- Premium delivery available if report is urgent
- Report will be sent in electronic format as a .pdf file straight to your inbox
- Hard copies available at an additional cost
Still have questions? Chat to our friendly team today
We value the quality of all that we do as critically important and our team is goal oriented
Planning & Development Associates
Solid Digital Marketing Ltd
We value and strive to achieve Service Excellence as the key to our success.